- The Ordinary™ Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a bestselling serum from the skincare experts. Developed to help clear congested complexions and minimize the appearance and severity of blemishes, The Ordinary™ Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a must-have for oily and acne-prone skin.
- A high-performance treatment, which is enriched with vitamins and minerals, can help to transform the texture of uneven skin. The serum also helps other treatments to work more effectively for a clearer and less-congested complexion.
- The Ordinary™ Serum is made to combat blemishes, congestions and sebum overproduction.
formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
- 100% Brand new & High quality!
- Premium materials & not available in stores!
- Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Using two of the most efficient blemish-battling ingredients in an ultra-high concentration formula, this light, fluid serum works to reduce both future breakouts and the appearance of existing blemishes. By controlling sebum production, pores remain clear and decongested from blemish-causing bacteria, ensuring clearer, calmer skin with prolonged use.
- Niacinamide - Excellent for improving general skin health, niacinamide boosts skin's immunity and improves moisture retention by strengthening the epidermal barrier.
- Zinc - Supports skin structure by healing damaged skin and encouraging the production of collagen and elastin.
Key benefits of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- High-strength serum for skincare congestion.
- Can be used as part of an anti-acne skincare routine.
- Helps to balance sebum levels.
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic formulation.
How does The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% work?
Niacinamide, otherwise known as Vitamin B3, and Zinc are naturally occurring substances in the body. These ingredients are useful in a skincare routine to decongest the skin and balance sebum levels. The combination of these two potent ingredients helps to battle blemishes by reducing bacteria on the skin, regulating oil production, and minimizing the appearance of pores.
Niacinamide improves the skin’s moisture-retention abilities whilst boosting the skin’s natural defense system. Zinc repairs skin damaged by acne and congestion.
The high concentrations of both Niacinamide and Zinc in this powerful serum help to quickly clear up complexions and calm any breakouts.
Who is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% suitable for?
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is best for those with oily and acne-prone skin. This healing serum can help reduce the severity and frequency of breakouts whilst balancing oil levels.
Is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% good for acne?
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is an excellent treatment product for clearing up acne, as the serum helps to reduce the severity and frequency of breakouts by banishing blemish-forming bacteria. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% also helps to balance sebum production and minimize enlarged pores. All of these actions can dramatically improve the appearance of acne-prone skin.
Is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% good for scarring and pigmentation?
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% can assist in reducing the appearance and severity of scarring and pigmentation. To help with scarring and pigmentation, Niacinamide is best used in a skincare routine alongside vitamin C and retinol.
Is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% comedogenic?
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% has been developed to help clear congested skin and is non-comedogenic. It is also oil-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a powerful water-based serum that should be introduced carefully into a skincare routine. It should be used only once daily, morning or night, and applied before moisturizer and oil treatments. If you are also using a Vitamin-C-based serum, the Niacinamide and Zinc serum should be applied at the opposite time of day. So if you use vitamin C in the morning, use Niacinamide and Zinc in the evening, as the two can interact negatively with each other.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and signs of congestion; brightens skin tone.
- Zinc PCA: Visibly regulates excess sebum activity.
- Water, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
we 'll ship your order within 24H!
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee! if any item lost or damaged in transit!
If you aren't in Love with your purchase, just let us know within 30 days of the delivery date, and you'll receive a stress-free refund.
You can find additional information about our Return Policy HERE.